Xmas

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

yes every time Les posts a pic of his ill shaved brow it looks like he is frowning .......... 8)

hmmmmmmmm Les in a furlined jock strap,.....opppppppppps I mean furlined speedo, I mean ........ he could use it for work to keep his ungloved hands warm too.

I'll leave the photos in your capable hands not to be seen except by you 2.

alright Becca I am not really confused, must be where I live in the Sphere

Les wants a fur lined speedo and airbrush, you want a fur lined thong and bikini and a US ? .50 cal sniper rifle. both of you posing with new toyz on you tube ?

interesting you kids 8)

and comiso capn crunch will give ya the burns right up your arse, they don't call it Crunch for nothing

That's some pretty interesting presents you guys want, especially you Erich, Les and Becca :)

Guess we'll have to wait to see if santa brings us what we want.

to read it THAT way Erich..it seems a wee bit unorthodox. BUT, I promise I, for one, have been REALLY good this year. :-\" :D :angel13:

wait a minute you can't get of that easy..............what are you asking the fat boy in red for ? a mig 23 ?

heck why not :lol:

ok gal I'll take yer word for it ............. oh Les !!!

Well, Erich, I have been thinking of it for a while, or I could just go to Russia and buy a second hand "Flogger" (in my dreams) :)

I think all you people fell out of your tree. Wish in one hand and
sh*t in the other and see which one fills up first !

However, I do wish you luck..... a US .50 cal sniper rifle, indeed !

Charles

Charles I never touch my own S*** 8)

I'll take the coin though, a little jock u larity for the day before the big pig fest on thursday, dang turkey I hate that bird, there are too many of them around here when I ride my road bike and not enough coyotes or mtn lions to take them all out .......... i wish

hehe I know, what a beast of a lens! With the estimated cost being near the cost of a car, I don't think that will be anytime soon. But think of the looks you'd get with that thing. Although I would guess that getting into a military show with that would be dodgy at best.

Well, all I wanted was a Pro-Ject headphone amp for my Sennheiser HD650s. But then I found out that I don't have any output from my Bose Radio anyway so back to ground zero. I guess I want nothing now.

Certainly the wife is not going to get me my PS90. :sad3:

Oh how I covet thee...

Attachments

• FNM0028m.jpg
    FNM0028m.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 82
Matt that is one weird looking weapon...

Les you might want to go for some knee pads if you want your Pre-Chrissy package, with all that crawling to get at that airbrush you may need 'em.

I've already got my Pressies sorted out from Eagle Editions and Japo,just wish they would turn up at my local distributor....so I can get my hands on them.
Had to come clean with the Missus, couldn't smuggle 2 new books into the house.... with my head in them every night for a week she would have figured it out!!

:lol: Wayne. Always better to come clean before you're caught red-handed. Looks better. AND..nah..i'm not a meanie. I wouldn't make him beg, much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back