Yemeni jetliner has crashed in the Indian Ocean

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think you make a bigger point than you realise
People don't tend to start juggling safety record statistics when a plane goes down, they tend instead to postulate that 2 + 2 = 5; we have two air accidents where

i. both are Airbus
ii. both crashed in the ocean
iii. within a short space of time of one another
iv. both for reasons as yet not ascertained

unfortunately, that is the sort of pattern that an uninformed public (uninformed does not imply unintelligent) formulates and carriers know it. They know that they need a definitive statement disassociating one accident from the other and they need it quickly. Airbus definitely need it quickly.

...and I expect the media to pick up on that one and run, if Airbus can't get something plausible, believable, and proveable out soon.

Torch: Hadn't heard any updates on the kiddo's age. Dang. At least a 5-year old might not remember anything and go on to live a normal life. One does wonder how this will affect the rest of a 14-year-old's life.

Wow, she's gonig to have nightmares for the rest of her life. That's a shame. Thanks for posting the link sabrina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back