Yes..another Aussie...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey Les...! Look at this mate....
fleeing-knittingpattern2.jpg

Yak, it was a heartbreaker indeed. And then to wake up to watch the kiwis go down didn't help my mood...I like to see a dominant South Pacific. I had hopes for a Fiji upset, but....

Cheers,

Steve

Surf lingo.... Us Americans have been called Seppos by u Aussies for decades, and we finally came up with one for u bastards, Vickies.... Seppo for Septic Tank, Vickie for Convicts....

Got it now u Penal Colony decendant???

Christ Les it took you Wooden Planks long enough to come up for a Nickname for us Aussies. Ooooops I just let loose another nickname slang we have for your lot Les. Wooden Planks= Yanks

Oh hell says Les now it will take another 10 yrs to come up with another nickname by us Yanks for the Bloody Aussies:p :p

And Steve I had a look at your website. Impressive mate. Wish I had the doh- rey- me I would get you to do a personal painting I just thought of with my father and his Lancaster from 467 Squadron RAAF. It would proudly adorn my walls at home. Oh well such are dreams and such is reality. But I will definitely keep you in mind Steve when I can gather the Readies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back