Your Own Personal Airplane

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
These pics were emailed to me. I think its kinda nuts!

Attachments

• personaljet1.jpg
    personaljet1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,146
  • personaljet9.jpg
    personaljet9.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,026
  • personaljet4.jpg
    personaljet4.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 760
  • personaljet6.jpg
    personaljet6.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 533
I would'nt want a heat source that close to my rear. What if I had beans and cabbage the night before?

Yeah, looks like fun, but I dunno. I've done Ultra-lights but this is a little different.

Jet powered!? Jeez, what's the training regimen on that thing? How do you land it? You're jet powered, blowing around and your standard Mark 2 leggs are supposed to stand that strain.

Nah, no me. I may be crazy, but I ain't THAT crazy.

I hope the dude is wearing a parachute. "There I was at 9,000 and it
flamed out"...... or worse, run out of fuel.

Maybe it's like the German "Komet"..... it gets you up there, then you're
on your own ! No thanks !!

Charles

Seriously, how would you land that thing? Fly till it runs out of gas (or there may be a cut off), glide in, pull up at the last second and land standing up?

Seriously, how would you land that thing? Fly till it runs out of gas (or there may be a cut off), glide in, pull up at the last second and land standing up?

Pull a Pink Panther. Dive towards the ground and step aside at the last second. Bang goes the wings but you stand off to the side watching it.

Hopefully, the genius who built the thing thought that part through. Unless the shots are from his one and only flight!

I think you just open the parachute and land...with the wings...look carefully to the second picture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back