Apr 28, 2011 #21 A4K Brigadier General 18,083 7,328 Joined Dec 17, 2007 Location The back of beyond ...Or Grumman Avenger (Flying beer barrel!) Mine? Buggered if I know, depends on my mood and how tired I am...
...Or Grumman Avenger (Flying beer barrel!) Mine? Buggered if I know, depends on my mood and how tired I am...
Apr 29, 2011 #22 Catch22 Major 9,551 83 Joined Jun 13, 2007 Location Edmonton, Alberta Website www.coryulmer.com I think we all know Terry's. Feisty, will stand up for anything, a bit wild at the pub...
Apr 29, 2011 #23 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Grrr !
Apr 29, 2011 #24 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,741 40,065 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... I was thinking more of a Black Cat Catalina myself, I'm not that fast, can go for ages, and do my best work after dark....
I was thinking more of a Black Cat Catalina myself, I'm not that fast, can go for ages, and do my best work after dark....