Yugoslavia Versus The Vatican

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

andy2012

Airman 1st Class
Feb 12, 2012
The attempt to bomb Vatican City I Came upon this article while researching Yugoslavia in WWII, It isn't true, is it? Why would any Country waste bombs a neutral Country, especially The Vatican? I don't think this site is creditable at all, but I was just wondering if anyone else had heard of this. I think it is just terrible propaganda.

Well that General Bora Mirkovich seems to be real but in 1941 the vatican must have been more under the influence of Mussolini than of Hitler. Furthermore if you look at the rest of the site it's just plain stupid. Hey but I don't mind a good laugh though.

That's what I thought, after looking at the site it is funny!

Someone on that site has a wild imagination. Other then that it doesn't even deserve a comment.

Hey, whats wrong with my website?? I try to be objective.

And I'm constantly correcting. I just found out it wasn't 1500 but 7300 prostitutes at Vatican Council.

yuk yuk :)

Ohhhh look! A Spanish Inquisition VooDoo doll. Locks of hair from Brad Pitt and Nancy Pelosi are only $10 more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back