Zoukei Miura P-51D

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I like the idea, but unless someone's doing a cutaway model for a museum or so, 50% of those details are a complete waste of time, money and plastic.

I agree. And to be honest, even for a cutaway, for what could actually be seen, a lot of the stuff could be scratch-built realtively easily, using the Tamiya kit. Those who have the skills to produce a convincing cut-away display model, would consider the scratch-building minor.
Still a nice kit though, but can't help thinking a lot of it is uneccessary, and hiking up the price for no valid reason. I suspect the advent of the Tamiya kit could really affect previous sales forecasts for this kit.

Do not be evil with the comments of they might cancel free shiping before I buy one :O once I have made this purchase, please continue with any feedback :D Must have fancy kit, I kinda do agree with the price its pretty killer.

P.S> Its not my fault I'm super lazy and want this kind of "shake and bake" cutaway kit :D

Edit: I just checked the price and free shiping, is it with all the stuff included extra parts etc and not just the kit itself? (thats what like 500 bucks for 1 kit and stuff you dont need/want :S thats insane)

Last edited:
"Yey, Ok Dad" - pause - " Er .. Dad, but we ain't got any lawns, just sun-burnt earth!"
'Look son, when I say no mowing lawns.....'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back