1/144 Ju-87 Stuka 'After the battle' diorama - Unofficial GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Two things. I can't wait to see the final result, for one. But I just want to continue getting lessons from your work in progress, for two! You, my fellow modeler, have solved many process questions I have been grueling over when it comes time to paint and finish My own! For that I thank you. As for your work you humble me. Cheers mate, Bill

Looks awesome Lucas!

We've got some real odd things in Oz but thats just freaky.

I've heard my grandfather who was in the RAAF was based at Morotai for a while during the war, he reckoned he had to 'shoot' a few spiders they were that big :lol:

Can't wait for more Lucas!

We had a spider bigger than that in our flat once in Sydney, Alex...Like a Daddy long legs on steriods! Body was only about 3 cm long, but each leg about 30 cm! Woke up one morning and there it was next to the window!

I did an exercise in Malaysia and there were some tremendous bugs there. A milipede as thick as your thumb and about 25 cm long. Then there are the centipedes 30 cm long. I found lots of giant bugs in that jungle.

Thank you guys !

Evan, the rino is quite easy to find, this have about 5cm, find it last year on our airmodels flying field:

rinoDSC09635Small.jpg

rinoDSC09640Small.jpg

His metalic color is so beautifull.

Thank you Bill, I like to teach how I made my models, to me this is the spirit of the hobby :D :D

So, lets to some pics:

Here the little bike, it has about 6mm long.

P1020753Small.jpg

To make the base I use a wood sheet 3mm, apply some plaster to meke the ground, to the grass I use Fun Flok (that is used to make velvet effect in toys).

The result was this:

P1020775Small.jpg

P1020774Small.jpg

P1020773Small.jpg

P1020770Small.jpg

P1020766Small.jpg

Some details:

P1020768Small.jpg

P1020765Small.jpg

P1020764Small.jpg

I still work on some more details of the base, but is going to be a good Diorama :D :D

Thanks to see :D :D

Lucas

Last edited:
Lucas, astounding work mate...! You must have the patience of a saint!

As for the Rhinoceros beetle, I haven't seen one then... what I've seen here is similar, but has a more oval body and is entirely black. The colours on that you showed are beautiful!

Well Guys,

After a big battle with SONY and the repair service I have to buy another cam (I´ll never buy SONY anymore ! :evil:)

This time I bought a really trully digital cam a Nikon P90

I´m still learning to take pics with it, so I apologize, the pics are not too good, but I promisse to post better pics soon...

But let´s to the dio:

Add a little Jeep Wyllis from wargame, I add some details to it, add the "photographer" that took that pic inspire me too, I think that could be a civilian that make that pic...

I would like to invite all to visit my new web blog that I started last month, it is in portuguese, but are tools to translate on it (on the rigth corner of the screen)

www.spruemaster.com

So, that´s it, and see all on my next dio ! (this time will be a modern diorama :D)

Best reagards to all, and thanks to all folks that help me with informations, pics, and all, would like to wish special thanks to Terry, and my friend Martin Kaye.

Let´s to pics !

Diorama_14420.jpg

Diorama_14421.jpg

Diorama_14401.jpg

Diorama_14402.jpg

Diorama_14403.jpg

Diorama_14404.jpg

Diorama_14405.jpg

Diorama_14406.jpg

Diorama_14407.jpg

Diorama_14408.jpg

Diorama_14409.jpg