1/32 Hasegawa Bf109F-4 Trop

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Woody. Nice work on the wheel wells. The flaps could be seen in several positions when the aircraft was parked so you have choices.

To be honest the inner parts of flaps weren't the flaps only. These were the radiator outlet doors. These could be set at a few locations.

Attachments

• radiator.jpg
    radiator.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,171
  • radiator_.jpg
    radiator_.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 365
  • radiator__.jpg
    radiator__.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 295
  • radiator1.jpg
    radiator1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 267
  • radiator2.jpg
    radiator2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 291
Thanks guys for the input.
Wurger those pictures are very helpful.

My 109 rad louvers will be placed like in the last photo. That way I don't need to detail the back of the rad and all the linkages which would otherwise be visible.

Hi guys i have been working on the build landing gear is ready for paint,now the cockpit off to a rocky start with removing raised details any good advice on this matter TIA.

Hi guys a little progress, work has been kinda hectic. I added foil to the landing gear to give it the chrome look.
SANY4232.jpg

Now the flaps i'am not sure what i have done is correct but always up input.
SANY4239.jpg

And this is the start on the lower flap still fitting and trimming or should i restart.
SANY4241.jpg

Thanks guys for the nice conmments. Wurger luckely i was able to shape brakeline with out breaking anything. Now i'am sarting on the starboard side of cockpit. 1st pic sidewall OOB i'am in process of removing raised detail and 2nd pic started on the oxygen equipment.
SANY4223.jpg

SANY4247.jpg

Thanks guys well with planting season here this build will slow down a bit or more like alot for aleast 6 weeks.I will tinker a bit.

With only 200 acres of bean's to plant its back to the modeling table got the aires cockpit yesterday and it's great here's a pic of it.
SANY4429.jpg

SANY4454.jpg

But you were doing so well on the scratch-built parts! Aires resin will look good to though and saves a lot of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back