1/32 Me-110 G-4 - Heavy Hitters II GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's going to be a big bird when you finnish. Hope you've got a slot for it the display cabinet. Will watch and learn with interest. That's some work bench you've there too.

:)

Appreciate the interest fellas ;) Now this 44/45 time frame instructions are wrong for calling RLM 02 as pit color shouldn't it be RLM66?I was gong to assume that alot of the boxes were black but it seems they are the interior color as well?Now RLM02 for the wheel wells does seem a possibility methinks.

It's going to be a big bird when you finnish. Hope you've got a slot for it the display cabinet. Will watch and learn with interest. That's some work bench you've there too.

Oh yeah but somewhere down the line the 1/48's go back the the smaller floor stationed cabinets which hold about 24-32 planes each.

Last edited:
Jav:

a correction ALL NJG pilots serving on the west front fought on daylight missions no matter rank or success in Ju 88C's a Bf 110G-4's and do 217's. it is also debatable whether the story about Martins upper nosed 110
G's had the 4 mgs or upper 2cm weapons package.

Thks guys!Erich it appears that info was from a personal interview so alittle dubious of all the info esp the part about were Martin talked about a different codes of MD for his A/C.I like the profile of the daytime a/c for sure without all the radar nose works but will probably stay with the nightfighter.Vic this kit is raised panel lines which I may go after but the interior was really poor hence the P/E kit is helping alot.I have the right wall assembled with RLM66 laid down just need to do the details.The rear gunner station is just about complete and the gun cam out pretty nice.I cut the barrels off and replaced with brass tube and the provided P/E was applied.My photo taking of late has been horrendous so will get some better pics maybe tomorrow?

Sorry guys had to rebox this one.I have hit what we all hit from time to time builders block!This summer is just about the most boring and heavy work load in sometime.The only thing I have been interested in some wood work and finishing a project for a sister ATTM and then onto something for the wife's Bday.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back