1:32 scale Lancaster Mk.1 Hachette Partworks

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Luis Carlos,

Hi Luis Carlos,
thank you for your message regarding the Lancaster build. I must apologise for the delay in replying but I lost a great deal of last year - between March and December with a recurrent illness that I have been fighting. Unfortunately, I neglected a lot of things during this time and unfortunately monitoring the forum and new builds were both casualties. However I'm delighted to say I'm feeling much better now, since January, though still under medical observation. At least I am at home now and can begin to pick up the threads again.

I did have some periods of respite during the year and in September I made it to the IPMS Ireland Annual Show and had the Lancaster on display. I attach a couple of shots taken at the show and hope that these give you a better idea of the scale.

Best regards agus Lá File Phadraig Shona duit. (Happy St. Patrick's Day)

Gerry

My dear Gerry, first of all I wish that your health continues to evolve favourably. Health is a priority and understandable.
Your presence and comments are always noticeable in our forum. And I am sure that the camaraderie with many in the forum will contribute in the mood, the times that you can enter the forum.
It has been a beauty your Lanc and the assembly process, simply inspirational.

A big hug AMIGO from Mexico. :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back