1/32 Spitfire Mk.VIII ‘Bobby’ Gibbs - Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just found a modelling magazine article from a year ago Wayne, showing a build of this kit, in the same markings. If you think it might be of interest, let me know and I'll scan it and e-mail it to you.

Looks great Wayne, I had to look through my mustang i really want to get started on it but decided i need to finish the other projects first.

Just found a modelling magazine article from a year ago Wayne, showing a build of this kit, in the same markings. If you think it might be of interest, let me know and I'll scan it and e-mail it to you.

that would be helpful Terry Thankyou kind Sir! I have the How to Build the Tamiya Spitty book but any additional data or detail is always helpful.

Ok my new progress area...the Firewall...plenty of bits!

Thanks again for stopping by Guys!

Attachments

• 40a_Firewall Assy_0945.jpg
    40a_Firewall Assy_0945.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 106
  • 40b_Firewall Assy__0962.jpg
    40b_Firewall Assy__0962.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 99
  • ADH-Spitfire.jpg
    ADH-Spitfire.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 98
Wow….that leaves the door open for a lot of scratch………………unless your covering it up. Looks good Wayne.

Nice! I'll get the article scanned and sent within the next day or so Wayne. It's nothing special, but might help. The modeller has used brass cannon barrels btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back