1/48 A-20G Havoc

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sure looks like it but this is what came from the 416th BG. site.
miss laid1.jpg

There is another photo right below this one that looks more likely

Geo

Hey Aaron. The site I got the photo from(ww2buddies) has the photo and info that I posted and right below that your photo. Odd...
By the by, How do you make a link with out the www.commie part?(Edit:did not mean to do that)

Geo

Last edited:
I have been looking for decals but to no avail so will probably just go without them. I did get the fuselage stripes done though.

Attachments

• IMG_4813 A20 resized 20.jpg
    IMG_4813 A20 resized 20.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4812 A20 resized 20.jpg
    IMG_4812 A20 resized 20.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_4811 A20 resized 20.jpg
    IMG_4811 A20 resized 20.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 110
Thanks Andy, as soon as this set of stripes dries I will start the coats of Future so I can get the decals on. Need to see about running the copy of the mission board and reversing the colors so it's correct.

Thanks fellows. I almost forgot to put the white on the rudder. OOOOOPSSSS. Was going to do it tonight and still might but company showed up and visited for awhile soooooooooo. I have searched every decal company on the net to no avail. There are three sets of A-20F3 decals out but that's it so I may just go with what I have.

Thanks Vic and Wayne, the decals were just going to be the icing on the cake sorta speak but that's how it goes I guess. I just have to try to scan the mission board ant flip the colors on it and print another one. We'll see how it goes. At the moment I'm doing the panel line thing following your instructions Wayne. M----------------A----------------N this is tedious work.

Last edited:
Only if I can keep it within the panel lines. This thing has a multitude of lines and I am going blind. I am having a real hard time with all of the little circles and ovals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back