1/48 Arii supermarine spitfire LF MKVIII A58-517 Hava-go-jo Morotai early 1945 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just ploughed my way through this thread Sergio and boy have you got some good stuff going on here!

I must have overlooked this topic for a little bit, but I gotta say this MK.VIII is looking mighty fine indeed. Excellent work. Nice to see one turned into a Aussie too :)

vic thanks for your words are a great encouragement to continue to blow in this way. Glad you see things you like, someday I'll get to do that all the model are great.

jjp nl thanks for comment, the fact is that as they say peers may have good things, but more bad to be honest, and excess wear mostly second photographic support.

Yesterday I finally get the mail confirming me that the package was out, buy the Falcon special kit for spitfire

I finally decided to finish it. A little color in the exhaust and the fixed armament cockpit finished and belts in place

IMG_0413_zpsf598d133.jpg

IMG_0399_zps43ecd192.jpg

IMG_0400_zps27903380.jpg

IMG_0401_zpsa06f5b80.jpg

IMG_0406_zpsc464dfba.jpg

IMG_0409_zps73986048.jpg

IMG_0410_zpsdc251864.jpg

IMG_0411_zps85045fa0.jpg

did not get to make them look the photos from the phone so I have to replace the photos.

Last edited:
Turned out nice Sergio!

Notice the 'JO' is missing from the slogan ('HAVA.GO.JO'). Are you going to apply it?

disappeared, literally, for the moment remains so while I wait for the ink refills for your printer, which I will, as always thousand trouble for not doing well, friend, the day to do all the steps in the assembly of a model smoothly that day I will make a monument in the town square ...... hahaha

thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back