1/48 Arii supermarine spitfire LF MKVIII A58-517 Hava-go-jo Morotai early 1945

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
the plane that I have planned to do is the A58-517 ex-MT594 code "UP-F" of 79 Squadron RAAF pilot flown by F / Lt Norm Smithells in Morotai in early 1945:

post-6-1315140999.jpg

In January 1945, 79 Squadron moved to Darwin in the Northern Territory. In February 1945 They had relocated to Moratai.

After the Japanese had surrendered They took part in leaflet dropping operations across enemy occupied islands. The Squadron then moved to Oakey in Queensland where it was disbanded on 12 November 1945.

I decided to make this model by the pilot or the aircraft itself, but by the meaning of art nose, which I have read in various sources that "have a go, jo" jo being the diminutive Japanese Emperor Tojo.

the kit:

IMG_2514_zps486f3d0a.jpg

the interior is not only short, but also is more imperfect one I spit the VIII, but little detailed work can get something.

for now with leftover parts from eduard vc spit and spit icm VIII rebuilt something inside, pedals and seat, with 0.25 mm sheet filling the ground wires do different lines, I'm still working on it but this is as it goes.

IMG_2513_zpsc3d4d4a9.jpg

IMG_2515_zpseeda9945.jpg

Last edited:
thanks igor, andy and jan.

I just hope that this airplane is half as good as the rest of the past I've been doing.
Andy is good to start another job that is not only for competitions, as a good follower you know that I have little chance of winning and still is a pleasure to be in them, and not by competition but by the good times passed with peers, what is learned and what each project is enhanced by acabado.que partiicpando it clear that I will continue in each GB as it is a pleasure, thanks master.......;)

Looking forward to seeing it progress Sergio. As Wayne said, it's not a bad kit, considering how long it's been around. I think I'm right in saying it was this kit released under the Airfix label about 15 or more years ago - built one then, and it was OK - not as detailed etc as current kits, but can make a very nice model.

for if the world takes time and the equipment and mold but as you say I did tests and Amazing lace and would like a lot of this time will be as tight as this. For the interiors is more for the time it takes for something else.

continue today with a little, did the placement of some wires and tubes so I took what brings on the side is very poorly positioned, so remove them, and freehand tracing an outline of how it should go.

IMG_2523_zps6e3c9527.jpg

On the front panel two holes as practical bearing, 0.2mm wired tubes were placed.

IMG_2521_zps87e2e241.jpg

I'm doing on the floor structure is slowly taking shape I had.

IMG_2522_zpsbd3347a5.jpg

yep not bad, this Spitty was originally released in Japan under the Otaki brand back in the 70's I think?
You could buy it in the coles supermarket in the toy section for about $4 to $5.

months before the crisis a man who had a store (the only hobby shop where you bought in Spain), hill retirement, and had some older models in stock for me the remains, were all Arii, had 5 of each from # 1 to # 9 and some other number loose as this or f4u1d, and there follow the mezzanine guards in a few bags to avoid possible moisture, someday be revalued or someone seek these models, the penalty is that I did not have the 16 aircraft as the p-47D could be great for mounting or p-40 my idea was to make one of cadalos 9 models I have.

personally is a brand that I quite like is very pleasant to ride

Very nice Sergio!

Does that kit supply decals for UP-F?

Btw, The 'HAVA.GO.JO' is correct, not 'Have a go Jo'. I believe the 'HAVA' deliberately incorporates the letters AVA (Australian Victory Aircraft).

Evan my friend always providing information for better targeting of projects that likes to see you again around here thanks you.

guys thanks by you words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back