1/48 Arii supermarine spitfire LF MKVIII A58-517 Hava-go-jo Morotai early 1945

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, this will be even longer and as soon I have something I have work terry said mounting even as much paint.
the truth is that the picture that I have the seat was very similar in color, so I gave that color, but I can easily paint the headrest already was more round and came out more I work on it , I'll post when fence to close the cockpit with transparent, to avoid problems with the handling of the plane.
the black box was a box for spare batteries that was in the back behind the shield just below the bottle positioned horizontally but after a miscalculation in the place that popsicion the kick but the brand was very large and would be very well the leave.
Very true as I said going into the bottle vertical, positioned horizontally going in, but the place was so that I could see as the modeling it is by no kit or scrap piece.
three bottles are unpainted not had time yet but I have very clear as are aluminum and black respectively.

This is how it looks after painting what was missing and what kindly touch the friend Terry commented:
seat:

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

oxygen bottles

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

Now is drying glue the two halves of the fuselage

thanks tony
almost finished assembling the wings and fuselage, the only problem I have come is a small hole that has made me into a recess due to my carelessness, not paying attention to what was going on there and a piece of plastic I bend so that I could not straighten it and I had to cut it, so just the Assemblage is that it seems that between the wings on it clicks.

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

thanks friends

I'm testing with different products for manufacturing a door hinge to the cockpit, since the I reconstruct this.

for fun and not giving much in the lead, I began to see if he needed any retouching metal before painting, solved the dilemma of the door, so black primer and see how it looks.

IMG_0092_zpsdd61ac2a.jpg

IMG_0093_zpsb861263f.jpg

IMG_0094_zpsaaff81b5.jpg

IMG_0095_zpsfc85ce00.jpg

IMG_0096_zps6c1f2b6c.jpg

IMG_0097_zps2d7a6487.jpg

as seen still has to work a little parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back