1/48 Arii supermarine spitfire LF MKVIII A58-517 Hava-go-jo Morotai early 1945

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks mate! Not on much these days, but try to look in when I can.

Let me know about those decals too. Have long held onto an Aeromaster set for A58-517, though in reality I may never get round to making her. If you would like them, they're yours.

Last edited:
thanks very much for your word and encouragement.
The thing was a little slow this week afternoon shift but many things in the morning that kept me away from the desk, as the end and beginning of each month, you have to close and that takes months to visit banks and among other things the manager. still could be doing other before going to work and point out the lack of rear seat belts and i have already finished inside. see how it has?

IMG_2793.jpg

Thanks guys.

Andy, But you're absolutely right in that location is not to be home and not from any other mold that looked like me

thanks Jan,
The project is something I have stopped for the moment I am waiting for the package of 27 paintings that I have ordered from ABCmodelisme, which still has not come because of me they preferred to send me all together, so I expect it within a few days or weeks to reach me this morning took the package to the shipping agent.

Well, some more progress.
bored of seeing it in its box gathering dust made ​​a mixture of colors and has not yet reached the request, is something too strong and not as grayish as is but hey, I gave him something to wear to lack of paint bottles that I hope to finish them today.has see what you think

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

Not bad at all mate! The oxygen bottles were aluminium I believe, and the seat (usually) a stronger shade of Brick-red (Terry will be able to tell you more details).

Yep, the twin bottles, on the port side, were 'silver'. The demand bottle on the starboard side was black, smaller, and positioned horizontally, not vertically. That 'black box' on the lower, starboard cockpit wall didn't exist, and the seat was a dull, reddish brown, with a very dark brown, almost black, leather padding on the back. The headrest was a similar dark brown, and round.
Not bad so far though, and should look good when all buttoned up.
Here's a pic of the seat.

Attachments

• Duxford  May 2011 110.jpg
    Duxford May 2011 110.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back