1/48 Bf 109F-4/Trop - Mediterranean Theater of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope you don't have to put too may hours in Karl.

nah, six days this week 5 x 12 hour shifts 1 x 17 hour shift, same last week, will get away with 5 x 12 hour shifts next week !
people have it worse i know but i am paid based on 40 hours per week, any extra days must be taken in lieu but i am also struggling to find time to use the last of my annual holidays and with all the extra days i am doing the amount just goes up !

Just as long as you can get the time off for DX in September, and any other shows/museums we can get too mate !
See my reply to Jeff in the BoB 75th thread - want to try to stay over another day (Monday) to show him and his friend around DX.

Just as long as you can get the time off for DX in September, and any other shows/museums we can get too mate !
See my reply to Jeff in the BoB 75th thread - want to try to stay over another day (Monday) to show him and his friend around DX.

have put weeks hols in for that, have 14th to the 22nd on my calender, might add the extra week yet and go back on the 28th ?
once we hit 1st april holiday calender starts again, i might end up carrying 12 days holiday over from this year meaning i will have 45 days paid holiday for this year and if the missus gets a job it means lots of time for museum visits !

Ok in between fighting my superiors at work and working too much I have chipped away and got this done.
The more observant of you will notice I managed to put the gear covers on the wrong legs so they are on backwards and I seem to have misplaced the pilots head armour !

Other than that I like how it turned out.

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Cheers fellas.
Terry the ICM kit has a tab and slot connection on the gear covers and it is quite a strong join so I won't get them off without damage so will leave them and pay more attention in future !

Last edited:
Hell Karl, even without distractions I still have managed to mix up left and right parts. Model still looks good in those colors. Hopefully things cool down at work. If not, well, one of the cooks in my camp is quitting at the end of the month.

Geo

Ah, I forgot about the ICM fixing method. But it'll not really be noticed, and I very recently saw a '109 model up for sale, a so called 'pro-built and painted' example, with a high starting price, with the same error - and a paint and decal finish that next door's cat could have made improvements to !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back