1/48 Bristol F.2b / Davidson RFC – From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah well..... I've had my first screw up in the rigging...... self inflicted.

I want the turnbuckles at the lower wing. So.... I started putting in the wire loopy thingies in the underside of the top wing, about 7 of the things
Then I got distracted....... there ya go..... looked at it again, and thought "shite" I wanted the turnbuckles in the BOTTOM wing.... thinking it was what I had in front of me..... so I pulled them off....... but I had super glued them in..... now I have wire stubs at the holes and can't get them out, so I can put the loopy thingies BACK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so thick headed sometimes.

If you can Bill, file them back or snip them with a pair of fine sewing scissors. The buckle wire is so soft the stub can then be pushed into the plastic and a new hole drilled right next to it.

When all done and dusted, it won't be noticed.

Shedding, shedding……………am assuming you mean malting, like lots of hair all over the place, but more so on the work bench and price model…..

Well, it's a start.............. got all the loopy thingies in on the underside of the top wing, and these on one side of the top of the bottom wing.
Gets you a little jittery after a few of these things.

Attachments

• GB16 F2b Dvdsn 15.jpg
    GB16 F2b Dvdsn 15.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back