>> 1/48 Hawk T.1 - Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
Username: Rochie
First name: Karl
Category: intermediate
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Airfix
Model Type Hawk T.1
Aftermarket addons: decals from Xtradecal

doing this as the split build to go along with this GB as i have nothing for the original theme.

Subject is XX230 of 63 Sqn from the late 70's in wrap around grey/green cammo that will fit my theme of building as many RAF types in that cammo scheme.

XX230.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one Karl. Looking forward to seeing it take shape - been wanting to do mine for ages, but keep getting other stuff to do!
Nice little kit too.
So, as you're doing a Hawk, I might do the Gnat, in the original 'silver' and Day-Glo' scheme, and either the Vampire T.11 or the Jet Provost 5, although I can't get started until we get back from Holland, due to the other stuff.

Looking forward to it Karl. i built the kit with the Canadian version but messed up the right NATO Flying Training in Canada (NFTC) badge on the right side of the fin so back in the "to be continued" pile she went. I don't recall any issues building it

Cheer chaps.

I move house on Friday then not off work untill the 2nd june when Terry and i travel to the Netherlands to meet up with Marcel for the Oostwold airshow and a trip to Arnhem.

Should be able to make a start on this after that :lol:

Karl This mold I am waiting to buy it to lower a little the stock I have in the loft of the closet, that cabin you have made it very pretty

Thank you everyone.

No more work on this as i have been busy at work and my days off have been taken up with interviews as i am looking for a new job and family stuff as my daughter is home from university.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back