>> 1/48 Hawk T.1 - Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok bit more done, this kit is not great, poor fit in areas and mine has a warped wing :rolleyes:

IMG_20170807_141933547.jpg
IMG_20170807_142003430.jpg
IMG_20170807_141950867.jpg

I see what you mean about the fit problems Karl. A bit (OK, a lot !) of filler and it should be fine.
Got to find some energy and get on with my Jet Provost !

Fancy, I just use a rectangular cardboard box about .75m x .50m x .25m. I remove the bottom flap and bend the sides and top flap outward about 45 degrees or more. I use the side flaps to test the spray from the airbrush.
What is the purpose of those Styrofoam blocks, bottom and back?

Fancy, I just use a rectangular cardboard box about .75m x .50m x .25m. I remove the bottom flap and bend the sides and top flap outward about 45 degrees or more. I use the side flaps to test the spray from the airbrush.
What is the purpose of those Styrofoam blocks, bottom and back?
Mike.

I had them laying around so i thought i would use them, i did think if i needed to hang a model i could stick the wire through the foam or also stick in cocktail sticks if i needed to raise the model that way.

Am also thinking of keeping one side clean and using it as a photo booth to improve my build pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back