>> 1/48 Hawk T.1 - Prototype / Weird Aircraft / Trainers

Take care of that real business karl...
 
Ok bit more done, this kit is not great, poor fit in areas and mine has a warped wing :rolleyes:

IMG_20170807_141933547.jpg
IMG_20170807_142003430.jpg
IMG_20170807_141950867.jpg
 
I see what you mean about the fit problems Karl. A bit (OK, a lot !) of filler and it should be fine.
Got to find some energy and get on with my Jet Provost !
 
Thanks guys.
Hope to have the motivation to close those gaps today.
 
Keep at it Karl...:thumbright:
 
Fancy, I just use a rectangular cardboard box about .75m x .50m x .25m. I remove the bottom flap and bend the sides and top flap outward about 45 degrees or more. I use the side flaps to test the spray from the airbrush.
What is the purpose of those Styrofoam blocks, bottom and back?
 
Fancy, I just use a rectangular cardboard box about .75m x .50m x .25m. I remove the bottom flap and bend the sides and top flap outward about 45 degrees or more. I use the side flaps to test the spray from the airbrush.
What is the purpose of those Styrofoam blocks, bottom and back?
Mike.

I had them laying around so i thought i would use them, i did think if i needed to hang a model i could stick the wire through the foam or also stick in cocktail sticks if i needed to raise the model that way.

Am also thinking of keeping one side clean and using it as a photo booth to improve my build pictures.
 
Airbrush, woo-hoo! :headbang: Can't wait...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back