Dec 5, 2023 Thread starter #61 southerndoug Airman 86 185 Joined Jun 24, 2020 Location Hobart, Australia Website dougthostphotography.zenfolio.com Grant Barr said: Hah - just crossed posts with you Doug. I gotta say that looks the duck's guts! Really hope mine comes out half as good. Click to expand... I have no doubt it will Grant! Thanks for the praise!
Grant Barr said: Hah - just crossed posts with you Doug. I gotta say that looks the duck's guts! Really hope mine comes out half as good. Click to expand... I have no doubt it will Grant! Thanks for the praise!
Dec 5, 2023 #62 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,322 38,860 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Well done.
Dec 5, 2023 #63 fubar57 General 37,501 27,279 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Very nice
Dec 10, 2023 #66 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,628 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Lovely work!