1/48 Ju88A-4 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The camo is looking really good Wayne. Some times when I'm doing some fine spray work with white and its being a pain (like it usually is) I cheat and use a very light gray. I find that MM Camouflage Gray looks close enough like white and sprays a he!! of a lot better.

thanks for the option Glenn, gonna stick with the white, pigheaded I guess it won't beat me.

Long weekend this week end so will try and get the top sides finished if i can.

Thanks Cory.

All I've had time to do this week is map out the remaining squiggle pattern on the fuselage with some green Pastel...

I have been sidetracked in having to get a Warhammer Imperial Guard Valkyrie finished and painted for my Son before the end of the month, I have to get paint on it this weekend as he needs it for his Gaming the following weekend....for those of you who don't know about this Warhammer stuff...see box art pic..

Attachments

• Valkyrie Box.jpg
    Valkyrie Box.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 95
Ok, worked on the Ju88 today...

after adding some pastel to create the pattern I have done the White and green on the fuselage...still some areas i'm not quite satisfied with...

Attachments

• 80_Fuselage Strips prep_1593.jpg
    80_Fuselage Strips prep_1593.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 81_Fuselage Stripe Prep_1595.jpg
    81_Fuselage Stripe Prep_1595.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 82_Stbd Fuselage pattern_1667.jpg
    82_Stbd Fuselage pattern_1667.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 83_Port Fuselage Pattern_1668.jpg
    83_Port Fuselage Pattern_1668.jpg