1/48 Ju88A-4 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tried some of the white today and just couldn't get it to go down how I wanted, means extra work to get the result I want so I am doubtful I will meet the deadline...I know its still 12 days away but I will lose this coming weekend going to Melbourne too so that won't help....will see how the process goes time wise...

These Ju88's like to take your lunch little boy but I know you will win in the end ;)

Ok here are a couple of shots,,,the white over the Starboard wing and horizontal stabs, damn stuff just would not spray how i wanted but went ahead anyway got to see what is needed to get what i want.

second pair of shots shows some of the green overlaid and some further Brown along the edges of the white and green to get the tighter pattern I am looking for, still not quite happy with the result so far....

Attachments

• 67_White pattern_1450.jpg
    67_White pattern_1450.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 68_White Pattern Tail_1453.jpg
    68_White Pattern Tail_1453.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 69_Green Pattern applied_1467.jpg
    69_Green Pattern applied_1467.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 70_green tail_1466.jpg
    70_green tail_1466.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 84
by the time I see the veltro not logical nor'll have to complications of lace that is giving me, as always doing excellent work is being wayne magnificent.

Thanks very much guys, did some more white again today and yet again I just could not get the fine line without some splatter....So wil simply do the white and fix the edges with the Green and Brown...this will definitely take me well beyond the 28th to finish.....:(

tried some of the white today and just couldn't get it to go down how I wanted, means extra work to get the result I want so I am doubtful I will meet the deadline...I know its still 12 days away but I will lose this coming weekend going to Melbourne too so that won't help....will see how the process goes time wise...

Lookin' good Wayne. If you need more time, let me know. I know all the judges !

Charles

Thanks Chaps,

Been away interstate to See The Eagles concert so it will be a couple of weeks before I am done at this point as I will be anal about getting this pattern down as best I can...so bear with me while I chip away....

Here is the tail area....

Now.....the white goes down first, then the Green, then the brown either side to tidy up...you will see where I did a bit of green first, but this just wasn't going to work while the white was playing up..

Attachments

• 71_Tail Painting_1474.jpg
    71_Tail Painting_1474.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 72_Tail Painting_1486.jpg
    72_Tail Painting_1486.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 73_Tail Painting_472.jpg
    73_Tail Painting_472.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 74_Tail Painting_1485.jpg
    74_Tail Painting_1485.jpg