1/48 Ju88A-4 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

think we should have one of those scoring tariffs like in high diving or something … difficulty rating 6 out of 6 .

look maddeningly hard to get right loving watching though

Looks good Wayne! I think one of the hardest things to do in terms of airbrush finishes is the single sprayed line of uniform width.

Wayne I see, it seems that the paint is thick or something that seems like a lot of golden white leaves, ie severely blur the edge.
the same confused me but when I paint these lines I do not do a last step it up 10 times for him to stay strong

Nicely sorted !
Probably won't help you, but February is a short month - even shorter this year, as I don't have a Birthday - so maybe an extension for a week for those who need to catch up?

Ok some progress painting....over on the Port wing now....

Some light application of Green pastel to map out the White/green pattern, spray some white, which continues to be a pain....then Some Green alongside of the white and finally some thinned Brown along each side of the White/green lines to get a neater tighter finish.

Plus a final overhead shot of the pattern so far.

Attachments

• 75_Wing pattern prep_1497.jpg
    75_Wing pattern prep_1497.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 76_White applied_1498.jpg
    76_White applied_1498.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 77_Green  wave pattern added_1502.jpg
    77_Green wave pattern added_1502.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 78_Brown Edge Blend_1549.jpg
    78_Brown Edge Blend_1549.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 79_Overview_1551.jpg
    79_Overview_1551.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 77
Nice work Wayne.
If it's all right with the other judges, maybe an extension until next Saturday? That should allow a couple of members, at least, to get things finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back