<-- 1/48 Mitsubishi G4M1 - Twin Engined Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very nice work Wayne - and please tell me that's corrugated plastic sheet used for the extra areas, and not hand-made !!

definitely Terry, I went to the local train model shop with the decking and found the closest match of sheet to make the job so much easier...:D

If I didn't get the match I would have hand made a smaller section to suit.

Thanks for looking in Guys.

Thank **** for that !
I guessed that's what it probably was, and I know what it's like trying to evenly match the 'rib' spacings when making such a surface, even on a short length !

Thanks Guys...

started prepping the seats did the rear bulkhead door too, this was done Monday.
11_Seat Prep and rear Door_4472.jpg
12_Rear door_4473.jpg
13_Internal prep_4474.jpg

Always gets me how I can never see a hint of glue squeezed out somewhere. Even Tamiya Extra Thin leaves a trail but the kind you use must be Wayne-trained not to.

Always gets me how I can never see a hint of glue squeezed out somewhere. Even Tamiya Extra Thin leaves a trail but the kind you use must be Wayne-trained not to.

So true! Although I can't achieve this level of neatness in my builds, I'm always trying to get there.

Nick off ya B@stards...:lol:

Thanks for you interest Guys.....

I have to stop thinking about that blown off Port engine and how i could do it.....it's gonna mess with my head...and timeframe!

Or don't! Damage occurred during its last flight so in order to be "accurate" you'd want to depict that condition with the wheels up. Missing engine and landing gear down indicates a state that could not have occurred in reality. It'd be cool to do though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back