<-- 1/48 Mitsubishi G4M1 - Twin Engined Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Guys....if i pull it off I am likely going to have 2 extension supports from the rear of the nacelles for some centre balance as the only place I Can run wires and stand support is in the rear fuselage and this is too far back for balance and at this stage I don't really want to come out through the middle of the bomb bay between the racks...

Seats are painted but not glued in place, the pilots need to be done and in seats otherwise they wont fit...next stage.

Also started on the guns
30_Cockpit work_4808.jpg
30_Prepping guns Guns_4836.jpg
ns too...

Looking good. Have you got enough aircrew figures Wayne?
If not, I have a number of seated aircrew figures which could easily be converted, if you need them.

Looking good. Have you got enough aircrew figures Wayne?
If not, I have a number of seated aircrew figures which could easily be converted, if you need them.

Probably do Terry, thanks for the offer, have another Betty so I can pinch those figures, currently modifying one figure slightly to fit in the seat and look like he's holding the control column...see how that works out....

Thanks for your comments Guys.

Mucking around with them figures, bit of arm surgery and repositioning on the pilots, and a bit of paint...not a figure person so still playing around with them, my son says don't be too fussy once the canopy goes over the top they will hardly be noticed.....well maybe?
31_Tail Gunner Assy_4910.jpg
32_Pilot_4916.jpg
33_Pilot_4917.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back