1/48 SBD-5 Dauntless - Heavy Hitters II GB

Good fix!
 
:thumbright:
 
Agree with all. Nice job on Pt.B48.

Geo
 
Thanks, guys. Here are some pics of my latest progress. As always, the close up shots show me things I never knew were there - even with the magnifying glasses that I wear while building. Some of the painting glitches I will go back and fix tomorrow.

Here is my scratchbuilt ammo box installed.
P1020849.JPG


The interior has quite a few detail parts, and the end result is nice looking. I did a slight wash on the floor.
P1020840.JPG

P1020841.JPG


The instrument panel decal in the kit was just a bunch of black circles, so I didn't bother with it. I just painted everything flat black, then highlighted gauge detail with white and dropped future into the gauges to simulate lenses.
P1020842.JPG


As always, thanks for looking!
Andy
 
That is a very nice I.P. Andy.

Geo
 
Gotta agree. Looks beauty.
 
nice work Andy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back