1/48 'Tiffy' revelogram

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

treyzx10r

Senior Airman
Dec 27, 2010
orlando
Just wrapped up this old revelogram kit ,no frills out of box build. I'm working on getting my son more involved with the hobby and this seemed a good kit for that purpose. I remembered it from my early days as a fun easy build and it still is.

typhoonconnor003.jpg

tiffy2002.jpg

tiffy3002.jpg

tiffy3003.jpg

tiffy3004.jpg

tiffy3006.jpg

tiffy005.jpg

Looks like the two of you had great fun :) and managed to put together a nice looking Tiffy. Scene's like these do bring back childhood memories. I think there must be countless pics of me and my old man in similar situations. As a matter of fact, the other day I've found the first two models I put together with help of my dad (Matchbox BF-109E and an Airfix (?) Supermarine S6B.

Last edited:
Great to see your son doing some modelling, and the model looks great. For such an old kit, it still holds up well. Karl (rochie) has one he's about to start soon, so your pics might encourage him.

Great to see your son doing some modelling, and the model looks great. For such an old kit, it still holds up well. Karl (rochie) has one he's about to start soon, so your pics might encourage him.
they sure do, am only working 6 days out of the next 30 so am hoping to make a start on mine and maybe its stable mate the Tempest !!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back