1/48th scale Wessex HAR.2, 22 (SAR) Sqn, RAF Valley, 1990.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't bl**dy believe it!
Italeri have just released a new tool, 1/48th scale Wessex HU5 in 1/48th scale! Not quite the same as the HAR 2, but only in minor details, and would have been a lot easier to do, and a lot cheaper overall (cost of additional materials for moulding, exhausts etc adds around 35% to kit cost).
B*ll*cks !!!

Yep! And thanks Matt. I'd still have to do some mods and scratch-building, even with the new Italeri kit, and I suppose the satisfaction of converting the 'old' Revell kit will be worth it - if it works!

Yep, but this is The Law of Sod, Section XII, para iii - "A new, better kit will be released, just as you have reached the stage, with an old kit, where it is too late to change anything, and at a stage where it is now impossible to build as the instructions intended, and must therefore proceed until completed. In these instances, one is truly f***** !"

Yep, but this is The Law of Sod, Section XII, para iii - "A new, better kit will be released, just as you have reached the stage, with an old kit, where it is too late to change anything, and at a stage where it is now impossible to build as the instructions intended, and must therefore proceed until completed. In these instances, one is truly f***** !"

Well put........... my sentiments exactly!

Sods law or no Terry, just think of all the fun you're having!!!!!
b0227.gif

Thats it!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back