1/72 Me 210 2N+AT ZG.8 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Paul,

Read thru some more of that story and some of the docs. THe color scheme surprised me a bit. First time I've seen a call-out for RLM 77 (same Fs # as RLM 63 btw) for the underside. :)

Greys. Black undersides sprayed halfway up the fuselage. Markings obscured.

Attachments

• KG2.bmp
    1.3 MB · Views: 86
What a bugger with the resin parts Dwight, I hate that and they can be so frail, but when done and all is in place, they can turn a sows ear into a silk purse. Hope the new parts go well for you.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

What a bugger with the resin parts Dwight, I hate that and they can be so frail, but when done and all is in place, they can turn a sows ear into a silk purse. Hope the new parts go well for you.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Thanks Vic. Last email I got from Aries indicated that they would be mailing the replacements out in 10 days. Allowing another 2 weeks for them arrive, puts me at the end of January before I can really get started. That doesn't give me a lot of time. If that time schedule holds, I'll probably cancel this build. As it is, I've already got a replacement lined up and started. :)

Thanks Chris for the links. The photo of the crashed plane is in your group build thread. :)

Update on this one??? Move to Start to Finish Builds??

Sorry Dan. I totally forgot about this. Status is that it obviously isn't going to be done for the heavy hitters build - in fact, I haven't done a speck of work on it due to the replacement part delay. Aside from Chris' links there really isn't any reason to even keep this thread alive at all. You can delete the entire thread if no one else has any objections. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back