Dec 14, 2008 #61 Soundbreaker Welch? Tech Sergeant 1,742 10 Joined Feb 8, 2006 Location Colorado, USA Heres one last one, I hope I'm not stealing it from anybody else's idea. Attachments british plane.jpg 34 KB · Views: 153
Dec 15, 2008 #62 v2 Major 9,535 13,056 Joined Nov 9, 2005 Location Cracow ... Attachments sa1.JPG 72.6 KB · Views: 151
Dec 15, 2008 #63 Erich the old Sage 13,023 788 Joined May 20, 2004 Location Platonic Sphere Santa Babe's ??
Dec 16, 2008 #64 Doubl3Ac3 Airman 1st Class 110 0 Joined Oct 7, 2008 Location In my Igloo in Canada DerAdlerIstGelandet said: And how does that have anything to do with aviation Lucky? Click to expand... Idk do flying Reindeer count as aviation?
DerAdlerIstGelandet said: And how does that have anything to do with aviation Lucky? Click to expand... Idk do flying Reindeer count as aviation?
Dec 16, 2008 #65 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Well, he is about take off on his first delivery flight off the season.... Sorry mate, I didn't read this thread from the start until AFTER that I'd posted my pics and I thought....oh boy...
Well, he is about take off on his first delivery flight off the season.... Sorry mate, I didn't read this thread from the start until AFTER that I'd posted my pics and I thought....oh boy...
Dec 16, 2008 #66 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,702 39,980 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Well, I hope that I somewhat can make up for it with this one then...my dads alltime favorite helicopter the Bell 47 (?).. Attachments jl%20Flying%20in%20with%20Santa%20Clause.jpg 149.6 KB · Views: 324 santa-sleigh-2.gif 56.4 KB · Views: 151
Well, I hope that I somewhat can make up for it with this one then...my dads alltime favorite helicopter the Bell 47 (?)..
Dec 16, 2008 Thread starter #67 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany I will be closing this thread tomorrow night when I get home from work. Then the voting will be begin...
I will be closing this thread tomorrow night when I get home from work. Then the voting will be begin...
Dec 16, 2008 #68 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! I guess 2 last ones from me... Attachments xmas01.jpg 24.1 KB · Views: 176 xmas02.jpg 26.8 KB · Views: 146
Dec 16, 2008 #69 comiso90 Senior Master Sergeant 3,583 29 Joined Dec 19, 2006 Location FL Njaco said: I guess 2 last ones from me... Click to expand... Do you know where those are NJ?
Dec 17, 2008 #70 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Sadly no. Throughout the year if I come across a pic I'll snag it and try to flag the website but somehow I must have deleted it.
Sadly no. Throughout the year if I come across a pic I'll snag it and try to flag the website but somehow I must have deleted it.
Dec 17, 2008 Thread starter #71 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,904 17,292 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Alright thread is closed... Thanks for submitting your pics. We mods will be making a decision shortly.
Alright thread is closed... Thanks for submitting your pics. We mods will be making a decision shortly.