2014 Foto Fest Mk.II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff, Stunning photos. Amazing. What an apron!

Thanks for all the nice comments fellas. I will be leaving in about 20 minutes for the weekend, it is the Geneseo weekend. Geneseo is a 4500 foot long grass strip in New York State...simply a superb setting. To my liking, the two stars of the show have already arrived in Genny, the Mosquito and the P-38 Ruff Stuff. Lots of other great aircraft as well but the Mosquito on grass has me pumped.

Play nice while I am gone and I will be back on Monday morning with more photos for you all.

Cheers,

Jeff

Gentlemen. I have returned home a day early due to bad weather in the Genesee valley but Friday and Saturday were top shelf. A real good mix of aircraft ( slightly light on big iron ) but what was present was fantastic. Biggest treat...the Mossie off the grass followed by the P-38. Biggest let down...cancellation of MAM's Spitfire due to soggy field conditions in Virginia and the fact it is a grass strip there as well.

Anyhow....hope you like this tidbit of what is to come.

Cheers,

Jeff

Looking forward to more Jeff. Always my biggest fear of traveling a long way only to be disappointed by weather. Looks like you got a nice one in though.

Users who are viewing this thread