2018 FIFA World Cup (1 Viewer)

Your favorite to win the 2018 World Cup?


  • Total voters
    19
I hope Iceland get out of the group just for the laughs in commentary, they are a very good side but Iceland has more volcanoes than football clubs.
 
Iceland had a very good qualification, but I don't see them getting out of their group. Not in the real tournament, when too much is on the line.
 
Another big tournament without the orange legion.

As for favorites, I guess it will be the usual, Germany getting far, Brazil getting far w/o playing as expected etc.

Still hope a country like Belgium or Iceland will come far. I'll vote for Belgium.
 
Another big tournament without the orange legion.

As for favorites, I guess it will be the usual, Germany getting far, Brazil getting far w/o playing as expected etc.

Still hope a country like Belgium or Iceland will come far. I'll vote for Belgium.
I miss the Netherlands at football tournaments, I need to support someone after England are knocked out in the first round :lol:
 
This would be a good First you know Karl..:D

wouldn't you like to see an outsider win..rather than the usual suspects
Yes England !
 
Nope Germany needs a 5th star.
I think we need a German coach....
 
Germany tanked, looks like they just couldn't finish one off thou Brandt came close..France didn't look that great. Mexico looked good in the first half,Brazil meh, Spain and Portugal had a fun game but don't know if that will go all the way. Argentina blew it. Try to watch the Belgium and England games some how today.Work seems to get in the way.
 
Belgium are a good team and should be amongst the faves for the tournament.

Not long for the England game and I'm nervous already !
Just grab half a dozen Speckled Hens.......that should settle your nerves.

Jeff
 
Hmmm, was not impressed by England. They were fortunate to maker that late goal. Nice one though.
Was any football actually played in the second half, the referee helped Tunisia's game plan as if he was on their team. Every free kick took over a minute. The second half was an awful watch, as with much football, if that was how the game started it would never have become popular.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back