21st Century Toys Models--Where are they?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've got about 25 or 30 at least of the 1:18 planes and a few tanks still in the boxes never opened stored away.. Wallmart had the big stuff at one time and would put them on sale..Got some off ebay at a good price.. There said to be a 1:18 B-25 coming .. But I here the company is backing off on alot of stuff do to the economy..I may sale my 1:18's and go with the 1:24..More planes and ez'er to store...

Would it be possible to post pictures?

And Seesul: I have a feeling my dad did the same thing. :lol:

I decided to buy my first diecast and want 1/48 scale I ended up after looking for a while buying a 1/48 franklin mint Spit I'm not worried about interior detail or retractable gear but don't like over emphasized panel lines etc . Does anyone have an opinion on the best options for 1/48th without me buying one of everykind to determine my favourite

It's the big mother!!:D 1/18th I think?

here are a couple of pics...

Attachments

• DSCN0278a.jpg
    DSCN0278a.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 100
  • DSCN0279a.jpg
    DSCN0279a.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 112
Roman, the Aussie cost is $100 AUD, but the freight is the killer....another $60 making a total of $160....about 97-98 Euros.

Don't know whether this stacks up for you but at least it's an option...

All the best Wayne

Gotta ask my friend as he also wanted 1 pcs and let you know yet.
I´ll also try to find it somewhere here locally, maybe in Prague...
Many thanks!!!

Has anyone heard about 21th Century production of the B-25 in 1:18 scale. I checked the website and there is no longer any information. Did they scrap the project?

DBII

I didn't hear about it, and would LOVE to have one. But where the hell would you put it? Your talking about a scaled wingspan of almost 4 feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back