3 new siggys

Auravir

Airman 1st Class
135
0
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Location
On the wrong side of Canada
I'm going to phase these in through the rest of the year.

Let me know what you think. (They might need some resizing)
 

Attachments

  • aura04.jpg
    aura04.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 216
  • aura05.jpg
    aura05.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 314
  • aura06.jpg
    aura06.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 236
Looking nice and interesting.I like the first and the second one.But the first is too big.We agreed here in the forum that our siggies should be of 600x200 pixels in maximal size.It would be appreciated if you could adjust these to the requirement.
 
Can do:thumbleft:
 
I like the first one with P-38 the most. Good job. After resizing it should be prefect. You could crop out that vertical white line on the left side of the picture, though.

Second is very nice too, but the last one...I don't know. Somehow it's just too dark...
 
Last edited:
Ok I reduced the size, and changed a few things around. Any better?
 

Attachments

  • aura04.jpg
    aura04.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 208
  • aura05.jpg
    aura05.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 508
Excellent.Both are looking great.But it seems that it would be better if your nick in the first one could be put a little bit down and right.Or moved to the bottom left corner.
 
Yes like that. :thumbright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back