49ers to play Broncos in London, NFL announces

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They are trying to market the game in places other then the US

I understand that pb, but I don't think it's fair to an NFL team to disrupt their routine. Don't take this the wrong way, but with the NFL so big in the USA, who cares what Europe thinks about American football.

NFL games in Canada? That's more logical.

TO

I understand that pb, but I don't think it's fair to an NFL team to disrupt their routine. Don't take this the wrong way, but with the NFL so big in the USA, who cares what Europe thinks about American football.

NFL games in Canada? That's more logical.

TO
I agree ,but I'm not really a big NFL fan

They have trouble selling out the Bills games in Toronto but the venue in Toronto is downtown so not much room for tailgating. My town really benefits from Bills home games so many people particularly the younger fans tend to stay on this side of the border due to younger drinking age and far better strippers and as god as my witness the stripper part is fact

Me and my wife talked about it yesterday. If we are still living here in Germany we are going to try and get tickets to the game along with my father and a few of our friends.

Didn't the NFL try this about 10 or so years ago in Germany? I don't think it caught on very well, Europeans view American football as too slow, with too many stoppages.

Didn't the NFL try this about 10 or so years ago in Germany? I don't think it caught on very well, Europeans view American football as too slow, with too many stoppages.

They have been regularly playing games in Europe for the last 4 years.

NFL football is actually catching on over here in Germany now. There are TV stations that are now dedicated to showing the games live. There is even a American Football Bundesliga.

The last 3 years the game in London has been sold out...

On a side note, does anyone up in England know how to get tickets for this game? I am not even sure the are on sale yet. I may not be here, but I would like to buy tickets anyhow. If I am living back in the states I will sell them to one of my friends here who would like to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back