Jul 5, 2010 Thread starter #21 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks Steve I wish I got to know him better
Jul 5, 2010 #22 T Bolt Colonel 14,256 4,814 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice Harrison. I'll have to do something like this with pictures of my dad.
Jul 5, 2010 Thread starter #23 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Lookng forward to them Glenn!
Jul 6, 2010 #24 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Great thread H, would love to hear some info concerning what he did in the War...
Jul 6, 2010 Thread starter #26 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks Dan and Joe. I'll have to ask my grandma about that and get back to you
Jul 18, 2010 Thread starter #27 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. I received his binoculars from active duty from my grandma and will post pictures later. Dan, still haven't found out what he did during the war.
I received his binoculars from active duty from my grandma and will post pictures later. Dan, still haven't found out what he did during the war.