500th post!!

B-17engineer

Colonel
14,953
92
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Location
Revis Island.
Yay....half way to 1,000........suprised I eve made it this far :-D lol
 
.
 

Attachments

  • newbiees-noobs.jpg
    newbiees-noobs.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 117
Aaaah...the innocense of the youth....imagine to be young again NJ....500 posts! Well done, looking forward to more posts buddy!
 
So when am I not a not a noob? Or will I never not be a noob?
 
:newb:
 
Aaaah...the innocense of the youth....imagine to be young again NJ....500 posts! Well done, looking forward to more posts buddy!

So when am I not a not a noob? Or will I never not be a noob?

Well at about 1,000 posts you are no longer a noob. {More like a veteran noob! :D :D }

And Njaco Lucky send a special reward for 1,000 posters..... :shock:
 

Attachments

  • 1000 post girl2.JPG
    1000 post girl2.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 120
Some reward that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back