787 return to service (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

gumbyk

Master Sergeant
Apr 2, 2009
Blenheim
It seems that the Europeans have found a solution to the 787 issues:

787 airborne!.jpg

:lol:

That is funny.

Gotta admit though with all the **** talking coming from my fellow Americans and Boeing fans about the A380 problems, this is sort of Karma and deserved....;)

It's a little thing call 'facts'. Not an emergency, just annoying whistling. The outflow valve(s) on an A380 would dwarf the gap in the door seal. And I assure there would be no appreciable drop in temperature in the cabin. The engine bleed air is more than capable of keeping up with cabin pressurization AND simple laws of physics say that the CABIN AIR IS MOVING OUT OF THE PLANE, NOT OUTSIDE AIR MOVING IN!!!

I hate the press. Journalism has become a worthless pursuit. Lazy incompent bastards, every one of them.

It's a little thing call 'facts'. Not an emergency, just annoying whistling. The outflow valve(s) on an A380 would dwarf the gap in the door seal. And I assure there would be no appreciable drop in temperature in the cabin. The engine bleed air is more than capable of keeping up with cabin pressurization AND simple laws of physics say that the CABIN AIR IS MOVING OUT OF THE PLANE, NOT OUTSIDE AIR MOVING IN!!!

I hate the press. Journalism has become a worthless pursuit. Lazy incompent bastards, every one of them.

Mugul's

It's a little thing call 'facts'.

Spot on Matt. we have had a gut full of the Murdock / Brooks types here.

I'm sure Boeing will sort the Dreamliner's teething issues out.

Cheers
John

Of course they will. The 787 will be a fine aircraft, just like the A380 will as well. Both are new aircraft and they are having teething problems as all new developments do.

My belief however though is that due to competition between Airbus and Boeing, these two aircraft may have been hurried into service a bit too soon. Of course there were delays on both parts, but maybe they could have been developed better. I don't know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back