A challenging nose art

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Then again the D day invasion is next. Not to may Luftwaffe aircraft flew during the invasion if I remember right or at least on D-Day

Looks like you enticed mag.. too bad I already got a bloody one infront of me and 10 kits on back fire. Dang you Paul, making me salivate at the future meal!!

Thanks Igor and Paul. I think I've probably looked at those ones. The last two in your first group Igor, without checking to make sure, I think are Eastern front kites, with the early form of 'snake skin' camouflage. Paul, i actually did the belly landed one, exactly as in the photo, for the 40th anniversary of the BoB, using the Matchbox 1/32nd scale kit. I have got my eye on another JG 3 kite, just happens to be a 'Black 13'.........

Thanks Igor and Paul. I think I've probably looked at those ones. The last two in your first group Igor, without checking to make sure, I think are Eastern front kites, with the early form of 'snake skin' camouflage.........

No problem Terry. I double checked it, two JG 54 Emils are from Channel front in 1940...

Attachments

• Copy of 065.jpg
    Copy of 065.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Copy of 069.jpg
    Copy of 069.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Back