A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This from Detail and scales Bert Kinzey

NEW TAMIYA 1/48th SCALE F-4B PHANTOM
(Please feel free to share this post.)

As our Scale Modeling News and Reviews Editor, Haagen Klaus shared here in our group earlier today, Tamiya has announced that they are coming out with a 1/48th scale F-4B Phantom this year.

I can now tell everyone that Detail & Scale has been working with Tamiya and providing information on the F-4B to them for a year. I've sent scores of photos, diagrams, and illustrations to them. I've worked with many kit manufacturers over the decades, but none have been as diligent and as detailed as Tamiya has been as I worked with them. It was amazing.

The kit will feature the "parrot's beak" antenna on the sensor under the radome as well as other specific ECM antennas used on some F-4Bs in Vietnam. From my experience working with Tamiya this past year, I KNOW it is going to be a fantastic kit!

Nice, been intrested in the P-43 but their box looks Smur. Scarey. Maybe I'll jump in now.

Is anyone familiar with "Fantastic Plastic"? I was looking up an old cartoon, Space Angel. I stumbled across a model of his ship the Star Duster. They also have models of '50's prototypes and one that was a British 6 engine pusher heavy bomber. Type C. I don't remember if it was Avro or Vickers.

Users who are viewing this thread