A few more future releases. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Screenshot_20220908-111518_Chrome.jpg

Here's a selection of future releqases from Revell and Airfix, gleaned from the Hannant's newsletter. Some of these might have been mentioned before, by myself or others, so apologies for any duplications. Dates of release are shown where known, although no prices have yet been published.

Revell
Spitfire Mk1 1/32nd scale, May 2010. (not shown whether a new tooling).
BAe Hawk , Red Arrows, 1/32nd scale, new tooling. (might be a mis=print for 1/72nd scale?)
JU88A1 Detail set 1/32nd scale. (see Piet's post)
Fokker Dr1 1/48th scale (ex- Eduard) June 2010.
Albatross DV 1/48th scale (ex-Eduard) July 2010.
T28 Trojan 'Flying Bulls' gift set (possibly the old Monogram 1960's kit?)
RAF Pilots and ground Crew 1/48th scale
Luftwaffe Pilots and ground Crew 1/48th scale.
Airfix
Spitfire Mk1 1/72nd scale new tooling.
Bf110C/D 1/72nd scale new tooling.
Bf110E 1/72nd scale new tooling.
Spitfire MkXII 1/48th scale.
Seafire MkXVIIC 1/48th scale
Bf109E 1/48th scale.
Bf109E Trop. 1/48th scale.
There were a few other bits and pieces from both companies, but these are the most interesting probably.

Airframes/Pegasus I'm waiting for my preordered Spitfire Mk IX 1:24 scale from Airfix. I've been buying 1:48 scale and larger for a while now, easier to see the parts, easier to for me to assemble. I'm running out of space but now that I've gotten back into building after a 10 year hiatus I can't imagine not building something! From the Airfix photos it appears to be very similar to the Tamiya version in terms of details and that's exciting. If you've got any information on delivery to my side of the pond I'd appreciate knowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back