A few more future releases. (7 Viewers)

Are gonna you have to remortgage your house for this one? 😳😲😆😂

View attachment 734124
1/48th scale or 1/24?
 
The things one learns here.
 
New kit from Squadron. Looks like it ought to be just about big enough to take it duck hunting.

Screenshot 2023-08-19 at 21-43-54 1_35 Soar Art Dora Railgun Plastic Model Kit - PREORDER.png
 
That cheap? Give me 6 of them!
Gee I have a future as a model salesman! No, not gonna happen, MINE, MINE ALL MINE GET BACK ALL YOU FIENNS
 
I shall fart in your general direction....💨
That's ok I'm not a general
 
😳😲
I imagine that there's a decent amount of space to live in, by the looks of it!

View attachment 734985

View attachment 734983

View attachment 734984
And I'M BAD?
 
Remember when Mongram models had those "action" features? The B-58 had the dropping pod. The A-5 had the bomb that shot out the back. The SB2C had the bomb that dropped on its trapeze out of the bomb bay and the TBF had a torpedo that dropped out of the bay. The F3F had the gear that retracted and extended when you rotated the prop (VERY hard to get working) and the F-51D had the gear that came up and down and the bombs that dropped.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back