A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Atlantis, Model Co, the company that reissues classic kits such as these, has announced they are having a 15% off sale this weekend, using the coupon code LABOR.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-18-28 Atlantis Models Products - Atlantis Models.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-17-45 Plastic Model Airplane kits MADE IN THE USA Atlantis.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-17-16 Plastic Model Airplane kits MADE IN THE USA Atlantis - Page 2.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-16-56 Plastic Model Airplane kits MADE IN THE USA Atlantis - Page 2.png

"Tempted" Red Two?
We both, we all know, where this discussion will go, you'll go back and forth with or without a schmoke and pancake or waffle, money this and money that, for your information....you can live on fish and chips or noodles for a month and you can always move in with Terry or rent his Tin Tent....get it bought already!

Dammit!

I'm assuming that the Airfix Vulcan is a re-box of their recently released new tool kit, and not the original Vulcan kit.
The "new" kit has more detail and, from what I understand, a better build sequence and fit of parts.
Now if it was in 1/48th scale, I might be tempted ....... if I could afford a mansion to allow room to display it !!!

I'm assuming that the Airfix Vulcan is a re-box of their recently released new tool kit, and not the original Vulcan kit.
The "new" kit has more detail and, from what I understand, a better build sequence and fit of parts.
Now if it was in 1/48th scale, I might be tempted ....... if I could afford a mansion to allow room to display it !!!

Indeed old boy....

IMG_20230914_141929.jpg

....and didn't Aeroclub make one in 1/48, vac-form?

"AIMS 1/32 Ju 88 D-5 conversion
Hi everyone - I am sending off for printing 2x decal options to go with a new 1/32 Ju 88 conversion set. Other scales will follow. I will let you know when it is available, thanks. I know if is madness continuing to throw money at 1/32 Ju 88 projects but I am a little bit crazy in that department! Enjoy! Thanks to David E. Brown and David Wadman for their assistance with nailing some of the details."

FB_IMG_1694973353696.jpg

FB_IMG_1694973360728.jpg

"AIMS 1/32 Ju 88 D-5 conversion
Hi everyone - I am sending off for printing 2x decal options to go with a new 1/32 Ju 88 conversion set. Other scales will follow. I will let you know when it is available, thanks. I know if is madness continuing to throw money at 1/32 Ju 88 projects but I am a little bit crazy in that department! Enjoy! Thanks to David E. Brown and David Wadman for their assistance with nailing some of the details."

View attachment 737765

View attachment 737766
I sorry Jan, CRAZY IN WHICH DEPARTMENT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back