A few more future releases. (8 Viewers)

Somewhere there's a Polaroid picture of me holding that model in the 70's. Not going to go digging for it now but if I come across it I'll post it.

Would that be one of them glass negative thingmabob? 😉
 
Atlantis, Model Co, the company that reissues classic kits such as these, has announced they are having a 15% off sale this weekend, using the coupon code LABOR.

Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-18-28 Atlantis Models Products - Atlantis Models.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-17-45 Plastic Model Airplane kits MADE IN THE USA Atlantis.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-17-16 Plastic Model Airplane kits MADE IN THE USA Atlantis - Page 2.png
Screenshot 2023-09-03 at 15-16-56 Plastic Model Airplane kits MADE IN THE USA Atlantis - Page 2.png
 
Awesome!
 
Need it in 1/32!
Well, since it's Airfix you're gonna have to settle for one in 1/24! 😉😆😂
 
"Tempted" Red Two?
We both, we all know, where this discussion will go, you'll go back and forth with or without a schmoke and pancake or waffle, money this and money that, for your information....you can live on fish and chips or noodles for a month and you can always move in with Terry or rent his Tin Tent....get it bought already!

Dammit!
 
I take it that is a new tool kit Jan, not a re-release of their original one?
Just advertises new part or for a little extra you get a collectors coin. :D
 
I'm assuming that the Airfix Vulcan is a re-box of their recently released new tool kit, and not the original Vulcan kit.
The "new" kit has more detail and, from what I understand, a better build sequence and fit of parts.
Now if it was in 1/48th scale, I might be tempted ....... if I could afford a mansion to allow room to display it !!!
 
I'm assuming that the Airfix Vulcan is a re-box of their recently released new tool kit, and not the original Vulcan kit.
The "new" kit has more detail and, from what I understand, a better build sequence and fit of parts.
Now if it was in 1/48th scale, I might be tempted ....... if I could afford a mansion to allow room to display it !!!

Indeed old boy....

IMG_20230914_141929.jpg


....and didn't Aeroclub make one in 1/48, vac-form?
 
"AIMS 1/32 Ju 88 D-5 conversion
Hi everyone - I am sending off for printing 2x decal options to go with a new 1/32 Ju 88 conversion set. Other scales will follow. I will let you know when it is available, thanks. I know if is madness continuing to throw money at 1/32 Ju 88 projects but I am a little bit crazy in that department! Enjoy! Thanks to David E. Brown and David Wadman for their assistance with nailing some of the details."

FB_IMG_1694973353696.jpg


FB_IMG_1694973360728.jpg
 
"AIMS 1/32 Ju 88 D-5 conversion
Hi everyone - I am sending off for printing 2x decal options to go with a new 1/32 Ju 88 conversion set. Other scales will follow. I will let you know when it is available, thanks. I know if is madness continuing to throw money at 1/32 Ju 88 projects but I am a little bit crazy in that department! Enjoy! Thanks to David E. Brown and David Wadman for their assistance with nailing some of the details."

View attachment 737765

View attachment 737766
I sorry Jan, CRAZY IN WHICH DEPARTMENT!
 
You? Crazy? Naaahhh.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back