A few more future releases. (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

VWPAA-20.jpg

To be released from Atlantis in April 2024. This is the former Revell kit.
Which was better? Revell or Monogram? I think they were about the same scale. I had one of each and still have an unbuilt Revell reissue as well as a 1/48 Monogram I have never built. Lindberg had three, one in 1/128, one in 1/85 and one in 1/64; I never built any of those.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 15-10-19 Revell Convair B-58 Hustler 1_91 (Rare) eBay.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 15-11-16 Monogram - U.S. Air Force B-58 Hustler Plastikit 6821 1_72 S...png

Well, Ollies put out an ad saying they got a new stock of models in. Last time, before Christmas, they got in a big stock but the only thing close to being airplanes were the Batplane and yet another release of the Lindberg 1/48 Snark, under the AMT label and for $25 rather than the $15 it was before. Last time I looked they had a 18 wheeler trailer and the old Aurora Green Hornet car.

Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 09-26-18 Grand Slam Deals! Youth Sports Gear Fishing Rods & Bait Spri...png

Yes Ralph I understand but my wife says I have to be nice. So don't push the button and make me describe the cave you were raised in.
You may think I'm kidding but growing up I lived in a house build in the late 1700s, but added on to in the early 1900s no indoor anything except an iron pump that was fed by a spring running through the cellar. Trust me, you were in BIG trouble if you used it and did not leave some in a cup for priming! Cave, no, but close. Best years of my life when I reflect.

Last edited:
You may think I'm kidding but growing up I lived in a house build in the late 1700d, but added on to in the early 1900s not indoor anything except an iron pump that was fed by a spring running through the cellar. Trust me, you were in BIG trouble if you used it and did not leave some in a cup for priming! Cave, no, but close. Best years of my life when I reflect.
We have a Winner!

You may think I'm kidding but growing up I lived in a house build in the late 1700d, but added on to in the early 1900s not indoor anything except an iron pump that was fed by a spring running through the cellar. Trust me, you were in BIG trouble if you used it and did not leave some in a cup for priming! Cave, no, but close. Best years of my life when I reflect.
I lived in houses built much much newer that that, 1850's give or take. But you know I'm just a young pup.🐶

In my youth?? We only had rocks and sticks.

Oh! And if we could afford it, some string to fly a June Bug on!

You were lucky to have strings and stones to play with when you were growing up, I wish I was that well off....

Hang on here, why does this sound familiar....? 🤨🤔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back