A few more future releases.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

To be released from Atlantis in April 2024. This is the former Revell kit.
Which was better? Revell or Monogram? I think they were about the same scale. I had one of each and still have an unbuilt Revell reissue as well as a 1/48 Monogram I have never built. Lindberg had three, one in 1/128, one in 1/85 and one in 1/64; I never built any of those.

Well, Ollies put out an ad saying they got a new stock of models in. Last time, before Christmas, they got in a big stock but the only thing close to being airplanes were the Batplane and yet another release of the Lindberg 1/48 Snark, under the AMT label and for $25 rather than the $15 it was before. Last time I looked they had a 18 wheeler trailer and the old Aurora Green Hornet car.

Yes Ralph I understand but my wife says I have to be nice. So don't push the button and make me describe the cave you were raised in.
You may think I'm kidding but growing up I lived in a house build in the late 1700s, but added on to in the early 1900s no indoor anything except an iron pump that was fed by a spring running through the cellar. Trust me, you were in BIG trouble if you used it and did not leave some in a cup for priming! Cave, no, but close. Best years of my life when I reflect.

Last edited:
We have a Winner!

I lived in houses built much much newer that that, 1850's give or take. But you know I'm just a young pup.

Users who are viewing this thread