A few more future releases. (5 Viewers)

The bottom pic is an Alco PA. Honorary Steam Locomotive because of the plume of smoke when working hard. But IMHO, it's the best looking diesel locomotive.
 
Recall when Monogram came out with those kits of the Big Boy locomotives back in 1988? I had hoped that indicated a new line of kits but I guess not.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 09-11-42 HO Scale Monogram Big Boy Locomotive Snap Tite Model Kit 160...png
 
I was told that when the RR companies got rid of their steam locomotives back in 1955 they sold them for $500 each and allowed use of their RR lines to take them to their final destination. Of course in 1955 the USN surplused their F8F's for $500 each.
 
IMG_20240223_175527.jpg
 
New one on me, but looks good!
 
AND…
 
So many that's gone, far too many! Milwaukee Road, Rio Grande, Western Pacific, GN, NP, MKT, SP, D&H, N&W, LV, RDG, WM, GM&O, NYNH&H, GN, NP, just to mention a few.....😢😥

Railroading these days are painfully boring, but that's another story on a different part of the forum! 😉
Loved the trains in Europe.
 
I would like the A26 to go with there B25.
The Atlantis B-25 is the original Revell B-25B rather than the Monogram B-25H.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back